The Building Energy Codes Program (BECP) offers a variety of training resources related to the world of energy codes, ranging from overviews to a variety of special topics and tutorials. A list of the most commonly requested materials is included below. Additional resources are also available in the full Training Catalog .
- Codes 101: An Overview of Building Energy Codes 
- Adoption, Compliance & Enforcement (ACE) Learning Series 
- Energy Code Compliance Paths: Which is best for you?  – New
- Achieving and Evaluating Residential Compliance of Tight Envelopes  – New
- REScheck Basics  – New
- Lighting Requirements and compliance with the 2015 IECC and ASHRAE 90.1-2013  – New
ANSI/ASHRAE/IES Standard 90.1:
- ANSI/ASHRAE/IES Standard 90.1-2013  – New
- ANSI/ASHRAE/IES Standard 90.1-2010 
- ANSI/ASHRAE/IESNA Standard 90.1-2007 
International Energy Conservation Code (IECC):
- Commercial Requirements of the 2015 IECC  – New
- Commercial Requirements of the 2012 IECC 
- Commercial Requirements of the 2009 IECC 
BECP has also developed a series of resource guides  – each focused on a particular practice or stakeholder group, and providing guidance on common challenges, best practices, and related resources.