Welcome to the 2023 National Energy Codes Conference! This year's event will be in Chicago, Illinois. Please plan to join us for the opportunity to learn about the latest energy code advancements, participate in the discussion, and use your knowledge to inform the future of efficient and resilient building energy codes!
- Pre-conference Workshops: Tuesday, May 2
- Full Conference: Wednesday and Thursday, May 3 & 4
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
Who Should Attend
Energy code users and participants of all types! Building officials, builders, state energy offices, trade associations, energy efficiency organizations, architects, engineers, policymakers, manufacturers, utilities, code administrators, educators, researchers and more!
Stay tuned for registration, lodging, topic postings and more!
- View presentations from the 2022 National Energy Codes Conference
- View presentations from the 2022 Summer Webinar Series
- View presentations from the 2021 National Energy Codes Conference
- View presentations from the 2021 Summer Webinar Series
- View presentations from the 2020 Building Energy Code Seminar Series
- See highlights and presentations from the last in-person event, the 2019 National Energy Codes Conference
- View program brochures from past events in the National Energy Codes Conference archive
Subscribe to updates
To receive updates from the Building Energy Codes Program, including newsletters, articles, compliance tool updates and more, subscribe to the BECP mailing list.